Have you had your carpets cleaned recently, or going to have them done in the future? Having carpets professionally cleaned and applying a carpet protector is well worth the investment. There are many benefits to applying carpet protector after a deep cleaning.
1. Vacuuming is so much easier-the protector prevents the loose soil and debris from penetrating into the fibers making the vacuuming process simple and quick.
2. Stains-Carpet protector does not allow the spills and potential stains from getting to the carpet fibers, thus prolonging the life and integrity of your carpets.
3. Allergy retardent- Since carpet protectors do not allow dust, dandruff, pollen, and any other allergy-causing microns to become embedded into the carpet, there is a noticeable drop in sneezing an coughing.
4. Prevents damage- Carpet protector also prevents the carpet fibers from being damaged quickly from normal foot traffic.
Any furniture you want to be moved that has breakables on them, such as pictures or glass, should be cleared. Also, any small items sitting on the carpets to be cleaned, such as boxes, newspapers, toys, and shoes, should be picked up.
Your carpet should be vacuumed and free of debris.
There are many different factors like carpet material and type, and the relative humidity in your home affect the drying time. It can take from 3 to 12 hrs to completely dry, depending on carpet type and weather. Try and stay off the carpet for the first couple of hours.
In order to get anything truly clean, you need to use water to flush out the cleaning agents and dirt. Hot water extraction is the method that uses a flushing process to remove dirt. Bishop Carpet & Upholstery cleaning pre-sprays, which loosens the dirt and allergens from the carpet fiber and then extracts with only hot water. This process will not leave any soapy residue on your carpet. Leaving your carpets dirt and allergen free! Carpet manufacturers recommend cleaning your carpets once a year to keep your warranty.
1. Vacuum often, vacuuming will prolong the life of your carpet. Vacuuming helps remove dirt particles which dull the carpets appearance and damage the carpet fibers.
2. Stay away from carpet spotters! Most of these spotters leave behind a soapy residue which attracts dirt. Rule of thumb is if you put something into your carpet make sure you rinse it out. Try removing stains with hot water and a cloth, you will be surprised at how well it works.
3. Have your carpets cleaned by a professional every 6-12 months depending on the foot traffic.
4. Apply carpet protector every 12 months.
Bishop Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
PO Box 474
Fallbrook, CA 92028
Our services provided are carpet cleaning,tile and grout cleaning,carpet repair,upholstery cleaning and pet odor removal.
We service all of North county San Diego, including Fallbrook, Bonsall, Vista, Oceanside, Valley Center, San Marcos, Pala and Pauma Valley.
Discover our latest special offers and discounts, updated regularly.
We accept cash, check, and all major credit cards.